UPCOMING TRAININGS & EVENTS:
- Dr. Sachs will be presenting in April, 2017 as part of a Master Clinician Workshop at the Anxiety And Depression Conference (ADAA) in San Francisco, CA Innovative Assessment-Based Approach to Treatment Planning: Utilizing Assessment Beyond Diagnosis for Co-Occuring Anxiety/OCD and Autism with Katherine Cody
Dr. Sachs will be presenting in April, 2017 at the Treating OCD in The Autism Community Conference in Pittsburgh, PA Assessment: Recognizing & Evaluating OCD in ASD with Katherine Cody
Dr. Sachs will be presenting in April, 2017 at the Treating OCD in The Autism Community Conference in Pittsburgh, PA Clinical Barriers to Change in OCD and ASD with Jonathan Hoffman
At Spectrum Services there are various free support groups for individuals with Autism & Asperger's Syndrome, as well as their family members. To learn more and to find out dates & times: click here
- International OCD Foundation 23rd Annual Conference in Chicago, IL, July 2016 on "Live Your Best Life Anyway!: A Town Hall Experience with the OCD & Autism Spectrum Disorder Special Interest Group
- International OCD Foundation 23rd Annual Conference in Chicago, IL, July 2016 on "Not Just OCD: A Support Group for those with a Dual Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders & Related Developmental Disabilities and their Families."
- 50th Annual Convention of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies in New York, NY, October 2016 on "Mechanisms of Change in CBT for ASD: knowledge and process based interventions"
- Asperger Syndrome & High Functioning Autism Association (AHA) 16th Annual Spring Conference, April 2016 on "Mental Health Care and Adults on the Autism Spectrum"
- ADAA, March 2016 on "Help! My Brain's CEO has Fallen into a Deep Hole on the Way to Work: Understanding How Executive Function Difficulties can Impact Mental Health & Treatment of Anxiety & Depression"
- P.S. 116, New York, NY, March 2016 on"Dealing with School Related Stress Using Cognitive Behavioral Concepts: Workshop for Parents and Professionals"
- SUNY, Stony Brook, March 2016 on "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Case Study" Guest Lecture for Psychology 334: ASD, Matthew Lerner
- ABCT, November 2015 on "Addressing Real & Imagined Constraints Utilizing CBT for ASD: Practice regarding applicability of CBT" Clinical Roundtable
- NY Presbyterian Columbia University's Medical Center, Tics, Tourette's & Related Disorders clinic, October 2015 on "Treatment of OCD in children on the Autism Spectrum"
- Mercy First Hospital, October 2015 on "Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents"
- Spectrum Services, September 2015 on "Feeling Stuck: When Therapy hits a plateau but there's still more to work on"
- IOCDF, July 2015 on "Family Matters: Navigating Parenthood of a Child with a Dual Diagnosis of OCD or Related Disorder and and ASD" Symposia
- IOCDF, July 2015 on "Not Just OCD: A Support Group for those with a Dual Diagnosis of ASD"
- ADAA, April 2015 on "The Role of ASDs in Treatment of Co-Occurring Conditions: Complicating Comorbidities" Symposia
- ADAA, April 2015 on "How to Navigate Screen Time: iPads, Cell Phones, Computers- oh my!" Symposia
- OCDNJ, December 2014 on "Understanding and Addressing the Role of ASDs in OCD Treatment" Discussion
- The Ask Stefanie Radio Show: Dating with Anxiety & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder