At Spectrum Services there are various free support groups for individuals with Autism & Asperger's Syndrome, as well as their family members. To learn more and to find out dates & times: CLICK HERE
- Anxiety And Depression Conference (ADAA) in San Francisco, CA, April 2017 - Master Clinician Workshop on Innovative Assessment-Based Approach to Treatment Planning: Utilizing Assessment Beyond Diagnosis for Co-Occuring Anxiety/OCD and Autism with Katherine Cody
- Treating OCD in The Autism Community Conference in Pittsburgh, PA, April 2017 on Assessment: Recognizing & Evaluating OCD in ASD with Katherine Cody
- Treating OCD in The Autism Community Conference in Pittsburgh, PA, April 2017 on Clinical Barriers to Change in OCD and ASD with Jonathan Hoffman
- International OCD Foundation 23rd Annual Conference in Chicago, IL, July 2016 on "Live Your Best Life Anyway!: A Town Hall Experience with the OCD & Autism Spectrum Disorder Special Interest Group
- International OCD Foundation 23rd Annual Conference in Chicago, IL, July 2016 on "Not Just OCD: A Support Group for those with a Dual Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders & Related Developmental Disabilities and their Families."
- 50th Annual Convention of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies in New York, NY, October 2016 on "Mechanisms of Change in CBT for ASD: knowledge and process based interventions"
- Asperger Syndrome & High Functioning Autism Association (AHA) 16th Annual Spring Conference, April 2016 on "Mental Health Care and Adults on the Autism Spectrum"
- ADAA, March 2016 on "Help! My Brain's CEO has Fallen into a Deep Hole on the Way to Work: Understanding How Executive Function Difficulties can Impact Mental Health & Treatment of Anxiety & Depression"
- P.S. 116, New York, NY, March 2016 on"Dealing with School Related Stress Using Cognitive Behavioral Concepts: Workshop for Parents and Professionals"
- SUNY, Stony Brook, March 2016 on "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Case Study" Guest Lecture for Psychology 334: ASD, Matthew Lerner
- ABCT, November 2015 on "Addressing Real & Imagined Constraints Utilizing CBT for ASD: Practice regarding applicability of CBT" Clinical Roundtable
- NY Presbyterian Columbia University's Medical Center, Tics, Tourette's & Related Disorders clinic, October 2015 on "Treatment of OCD in children on the Autism Spectrum"
- Mercy First Hospital, October 2015 on "Treatment of Anxiety Disorders in Children & Adolescents"
- Spectrum Services, September 2015 on "Feeling Stuck: When Therapy hits a plateau but there's still more to work on"
- IOCDF, July 2015 on "Family Matters: Navigating Parenthood of a Child with a Dual Diagnosis of OCD or Related Disorder and and ASD" Symposia
- IOCDF, July 2015 on "Not Just OCD: A Support Group for those with a Dual Diagnosis of ASD"
- ADAA, April 2015 on "The Role of ASDs in Treatment of Co-Occurring Conditions: Complicating Comorbidities" Symposia
- ADAA, April 2015 on "How to Navigate Screen Time: iPads, Cell Phones, Computers- oh my!" Symposia
- OCDNJ, December 2014 on "Understanding and Addressing the Role of ASDs in OCD Treatment" Discussion
- The Ask Stefanie Radio Show: Dating with Anxiety & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder